JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to get fiber optic sights for my HK P30. Should I get front sight only or both front and back and whiy..

I have 66 year old eyes. How much will fiber optics help me in daylight or at the range?

I would really appreciate your thoughts. Are there brands I should stay away from?

What will a gunsmith charge to put the new sight on my pistol?

gunsmith usually charge $50 -/+

Try different color combo.

Red on front / Yellow on rear or blank rear

<broken link removed>

HK45/P30 Rear Sight - 10-8 Performance Store

DSCF0036.jpg

I have a front from Dawson on my IPSC gun. It's crazy bright in the sun. I didn't see the need for both front and rear. For me, it's front sight only for high speed shooting and that's when I want the extra visibility. When I slow down for a more precise shot and use both sights, I don't need the fiber optic.

Be careful with sight height if you do front only. I ended up putting on an adjustable rear so I didn't have to worry about it.

My eyes are not getting any better the sights on my PPK were invisible as delivered from the factory. No options that I found for this application so I made my own:

opticsight.jpg

Green over red. Much faster to acquire.

Fiber optic rod is available from hobby shops. A little Dremmel work and I took care of my problem.

My eyes are not getting any better the sights on my PPK were invisible as delivered from the factory. No options that I found for this application so I made my own:

opticsight.jpg

Green over red. Much faster to acquire.

Fiber optic rod is available from hobby shops. A little Dremmel work and I took care of my problem.

Nice work. I'm impressed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads