JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to sell a gun,but I'd like to do it somewhere where the transfer fee isn't ridiculous,I was originally going to use J&B Firearms in Beaverton because I really like that store and they seem to have employees that know their stuff(at least when I've been in),but I found out their transfer fee is $35+$10 for the background check,which seems a bit high. Anyone know of somewhere with cheap transfers in the Beaverton or Tigard area?

Absolutely
Tigard Pawn 4 More
11940 SW Pacific Hwy Ste A
Tigard, OR 97223
(503) 624-7800
Owner - Tim Barnes
Open 7 days /week

They've received over 15 guns for me and I have three coming tomorrow. I've also referred them to others & my bro-in-law has had at least 5 guns transferred.

They charge $25 & that includes the $10 OSP fee. It's $15 for each additional gun transferred at the same time. They'll also receive guns from private sellers as long as the seller sends them a color copy of their ID in advance.

If you sell a gun & want to ship it to a FFL bring a color copy of the front & back of your ODL. They charge $25 + actual shipping charges but use USPS Flat Rate boxes. They'll add insurance as well for an extra fee.

Nice I might have check them out when needed. I would rather drive or pay more than deal with Tigard pawn. They are worthless.

Yes, you will like it at A Cut Above Pawn. John and Steve are awesome. Only place in the Beaverton/Tigard area I will do transfers. Great price and great service! They actually treat you like they want you in their store. :)

Yes, you will like it at A Cut Above Pawn. John and Steve are awesome. Only place in the Beaverton/Tigard area I will do transfers. Great price and great service! They actually treat you like they want you in their store. :)
Sounds like the kind of place to make a transfer to me.
Looks like it is within biking distance to me.(3-10 miles away)

Last Edited:
Nice I might have check them out when needed. I would rather drive or pay more than deal with Tigard pawn. They are worthless.

Worthless maybe to just you. I've done over a dozen transfers with Tigard Pawn, never had a problem, and have always been treated in a prompt and courteous manner. They do a lot of transfers. After dealing with a few other FFls this is my go to place.

I live in Canby and use a FFL in Tigard just because its friendly customer service. We always have a great conversation about firearms everytime I see him for a transfer. He charges 25 for the transfer including background check. If I am receiving multiple firearms he give me a break on the cost too. His info:
Gunscapes NW
Dan
(503)704-1605

I live in Canby and use a FFL in Tigard just because its friendly customer service. We always have a great conversation about firearms everytime I see him for a transfer. He charges 25 for the transfer including background check. If I am receiving multiple firearms he give me a break on the cost too. His info:
Gunscapes NW
Dan
(503)704-1605

Might have to try that one it is less than 2 miles away from me.
But it just looks like a regular house from google,are you sure that guy is legal?

Might have to try that one it is less than 2 miles away from me.
But it just looks like a regular house from google,are you sure that guy is legal?
Yes! He operates out of his home. Yes he is completely legal. He has a valid FFL. I buy guns online and they won't ship to someone that does not have a valid FFL. He's a great guy. Give him a call with your questions. I know he will be happy to help.

Yes! He operates out of his home. Yes he is completely legal. He has a valid FFL. I buy guns online and they won't ship to someone that does not have a valid FFL. He's a great guy. Give him a call with your questions. I know he will be happy to help.

I wasn't quite sure how that worked cause this will be my first time selling a gun after the they made private sales without an FFL illegal.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top