JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm a little surprised by the transfer fees I've seen around here. $45 and up? No thanks.
Does anyone know of any places that do it for $free-$15? Last time I paid for a transfer, it was $5...

Thanks!

I'm a little surprised by the transfer fees I've seen around here. $45 and up? No thanks.
Does anyone know of any places that do it for $free-$15? Last time I paid for a transfer, it was $5...

Thanks!

Check with DOA here on the forums. He is cheaper than anyone I know of. He owns okiiguns dot com. He is a supporting vendor here, and a great guy.

Does anyone know of a FFL in Vancouver that doesn't collect sales tax? I used a local gentleman for many purchases over the last 5 years, never collected a nickle in sales tax. Unfortunately, he passed away this last year.

Probably not going to get someone to give up the name of someone breaking the LAW on a public forum. Last time I checked it was the law to charge sales tax in WA?:s0155:

Does anyone know of a FFL in Vancouver that doesn't collect sales tax? I used a local gentleman for many purchases over the last 5 years, never collected a nickle in sales tax. Unfortunately, he passed away this last year.

Mike, at Brightwater, used to not collect the tax also, till the Dept. of Revenue audited his books and made him pay the tax out of his pocket. Some of us did pay him back when we found out.

Waaaah suck it up! You have no income tax and buy everything in Oregon!

Not really. If you are a WA resident and work in OR we get to pay the full OR income tax and still have to pay sales/use tax and no representation in OR either. Plus we don't get the same deductions.
Then we've got the ex OR residents who keep their drivers licenses and car licenses and cheat the system. The need to close that loophole too.

Waaaah suck it up! You have no income tax and buy everything in Oregon!

Off topic: Woooh there cowboy. Don't be so quick to judge. There are those of us who live in Washington and work in Oregon. I have to pay by the exact same Oregon Income tax brackets that you do. There is no "discount" for being a Washington resident working in Oregon like some might think.

On topic: I've used Ortwein International (Vancouver / Hazel Dell), I think it was $25 + $10 for background check, but I don't remember exactly. For a long gun transfer I did in Portland, I used Fort Moe (Scott) $20 + 10 for background check. Both great guys!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top