JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone have a recommendation for an FFL near I-5 in the North Portland area to handle a private party transfer?

Not that I've heard of. I live in NE potland just South of the PDX. Any way you could get your guy down I-5 to Tigard at "Tigard Pawn 4 More"? It's only a couple/three miles of I-5 on 99? $25.00. Seller bring a copy of the DL (save $2.00) and a trigger lock of some kind. Check to be sure, but they hold a gun 'til the go-ahead comes through.

Don't go to Fisherman's Marine. I hear it's nutty $$$s

I-5 Corridor
Shooter's Service Center in North Portland

I-205 Corridor
Money Market Pawn

Do you know what he charges at SSC? It's not really close to The 5, but it's not too bad a drive traffic wise. Compared to the mess you can get in to on the 5 and 205. Does he still have weird hours? It's been awhile but I seem to remember something like that?

Do you know what he charges at SSC? It's not really close to The 5, but it's not too bad a drive traffic wise. Compared to the mess you can get in to on the 5 and 205. Does he still have weird hours? It's been awhile but I seem to remember something like that?
The OP would have to call for price.
I would consider St. Johns to be well within range of the I-5 corridor.
Especially if I had someone coming in from up North for a long gun transfer.
Keeps them from having to go too deep into Portland traffic.

I've been running to Mollala from East Vancouver lately.
The I-205 corridor has been OK.

ETA:
Hopefully the OP is aware of the semi-auto rule.
Best procedure would be to thoroughly discuss the transfer with the chosen FFL.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads