JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone have a recommendation for an FFL near I-5 in the North Portland area to handle a private party transfer?

Not that I've heard of. I live in NE potland just South of the PDX. Any way you could get your guy down I-5 to Tigard at "Tigard Pawn 4 More"? It's only a couple/three miles of I-5 on 99? $25.00. Seller bring a copy of the DL (save $2.00) and a trigger lock of some kind. Check to be sure, but they hold a gun 'til the go-ahead comes through.

Don't go to Fisherman's Marine. I hear it's nutty $$$s

I-5 Corridor
Shooter's Service Center in North Portland

I-205 Corridor
Money Market Pawn

Do you know what he charges at SSC? It's not really close to The 5, but it's not too bad a drive traffic wise. Compared to the mess you can get in to on the 5 and 205. Does he still have weird hours? It's been awhile but I seem to remember something like that?

Do you know what he charges at SSC? It's not really close to The 5, but it's not too bad a drive traffic wise. Compared to the mess you can get in to on the 5 and 205. Does he still have weird hours? It's been awhile but I seem to remember something like that?
The OP would have to call for price.
I would consider St. Johns to be well within range of the I-5 corridor.
Especially if I had someone coming in from up North for a long gun transfer.
Keeps them from having to go too deep into Portland traffic.

I've been running to Mollala from East Vancouver lately.
The I-205 corridor has been OK.

ETA:
Hopefully the OP is aware of the semi-auto rule.
Best procedure would be to thoroughly discuss the transfer with the chosen FFL.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads