JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I see a lot of brain MRI's. Im 100% positive at her age she has significant cerebral atrophy (shrinkage of the brain that we get as we age) and microvascular disease (small areas of scaring from cholesterol buildup) and probably other stuff. Both issues effect cognitive function and memory over time as pretty much everyone has seen as they watched family members get older.

Just imagine the skin sagging from her face (sorry to make you think of that image). Now imagine that sagging happening to a brain.

That's what people think is good choice to keep electing.

Watch out because the next Demodog proposal will be to try to limit the number of firearms a person can own. Already heard too many LIEbrals at work shreiking "no one should have more than one gun!" Bumpstocks? Meh, I don't care. I have no left over romance for full autos. Too much ammo for too little accuracy IMHO. Fasten your seat belt it's going to be another bumpy ride. Gun sales will go up again. :)

Lordy, they do have a history of re-electing dinosaurs don't they? I think Peelosi has moved thru the years from Raptor to Pterodactyl. Maybe ()guanodon.
Man, don't insult dinosaurs like that--Junior just shot me a real dirty look over that comment... it's bad enough that the lizardkid's never going to be able to join the rest of the family blasting away on the range with his tiny little arms and two-finger hands, but that's just adding insult to injury.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top