JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is another of those stories I feel we have to not be getting the whole story here.
It seems as the owner actually tried to destroy the guns before tossing them in the trash

Here's the original article

Oklahoma is OK?

It seems as the owner actually tried to destroy the guns before tossing them in the trash

Here's the original article

Oklahoma is OK?
Strange case. I read the owner "tried" to destroy the guns. Damn that is a LOT of guns to do this too. Given how little faith I have in the Fed's now I have to wonder about their claim that these guns in the trash actually were working guns. That is still a lot of damn guns.

I have seen guns that look perfectly good at first glance, that cannot be made functional again without extensive work, parts, and expertise. I'm sure the ATF would claim that they are viable weapons, but in fact they are permanently non-functional.

A receiver cut in half can be made functional by an expert welder and machinist. It may involve heat treating or other sophisticated work, but it still can be made functional. Perhaps not as strong as it was originally, but functional.

I have seen guns that look perfectly good at first glance, that cannot be made functional again without extensive work, parts, and expertise. I'm sure the ATF would claim that they are viable weapons, but in fact they are permanently non-functional.

A receiver cut in half can be made functional by an expert welder and machinist. It may involve heat treating or other sophisticated work, but it still can be made functional. Perhaps not as strong as it was originally, but functional.
That was kind of what I was wondering if that was going on. Receivers cut in half with some agent standing there looking at it going "that will still work fine".:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top