JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Buy a minimum of two boxes of Federal® 1,100-round Black Pack® rimfire ammunition and get $20 back ($10/box).

$59.99 per 1100 round box at GMW.

$10/box Rebate:

Although I don't really need more ammo, and don't really like rebates, I bought some anyway.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Although I don't really need more ammo, and don't really like rebates, I bought some anyway.
Duuuude. Please, just stop! You're a pusher. An enabler. Got home this morning with boxes and boxes of ammo from a Black Friday sale. When I went to put it away, I was running out of places to put it. Ended up stacking it on top of the untouched ammo I bought Black Friday 2022. :s0140:

My life goal is to live long enough to shoot up all of the ammo and components I've stocked up over the years. :s0010::s0130::s0035:

Buy a minimum of two boxes of Federal® 1,100-round Black Pack® rimfire ammunition and get $20 back ($10/box).

$59.99 per 1100 round box at GMW.

$10/box Rebate:

Same rebate for remington 22 thunderbolt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top