JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FBI wants this guy, asks Examiner’s help

The FBI is looking for a convicted felon and registered sex offender named Kevin Anthony Briggs who may be traveling through the Pacific Northwest, and they want this guy bad…

<broken link removed>

Something is not right here. FBI is getting involved in a case that seems purely local jurisdiction.
Frankly if all the guy did was attempt to rape a woman and then punched a cop, if he is trying to get away by going to Mexico, if we can prevent him from ever coming back, I would buy him that ticket myself.
His life there would not be any better than in prison and would not cost the taxpayers anything. Sort of like banishment.

Feebs are involved because he's fled from Montana into other states, thus getting them into the game. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the USMS task forces isn't also tasked with helping to capture him - it's the feds actually assisting local leos in getting a perv into custody. Sometimes the fedgoons actually serve a purpose.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top