JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We got skunked there last year but in all honesty, we get skunked everywhere. We saw lots of fish getting landed, just not on our boats. I grew up camping there and this was the first trip back now that I have kids. Was lots of fun but, BRING MOSQUITO REPELLENT!!!

Beautiful lake. Spent many fond days there camping and fishing with Mt. Thielsen as a backdrop. Lost my fishing pole there in the lake as a kid :) Wasn't paying attention and it was gone..

Went last year and got into a few.
These are the only 2 I handled, rest were netted and released in the water, love that lake!!!

Resized_Resized_Resized_20220818_075453.jpeg Resized_20220819_114457.jpeg

Every time I went there to fish there were yellow jackets in the sunlight and mosquitoes in the shade.

You would hear the mosquitoes talking about eating you right there or taking you home. :confused: :D

Might check for mushrooms if you get a chance, in the past the area was loaded with them.

Every time I went there to fish there were yellow jackets in the sunlight and mosquitoes in the shade.

You would hear the mosquitoes talking about eating you right there or taking you home. :confused: :D

Might check for mushrooms if you get a chance, in the past the area was loaded with them.
Awesome, morels?
Yeah i've heard the bugs will eat you alive there!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top