JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buffalo Bore 147 grain +P+

Buffalo bore comes in high regard by many people, if I can find some for the right price I'll definitely pick some up. Crazzy velocity and the barnes copper bullet for great expansion to boot. You carry 147g year round or just winter months?

Buffalo bore comes in high regard by many people, if I can find some for the right price I'll definitely pick some up. Crazzy velocity and the barnes copper bullet for great expansion to boot. You carry 147g year round or just winter months?
year around when I do carry the S&W 3913. However I carry that in an ankle holster only on occasion as a 'NY reload'. My everyday carry is S&W M&P 340 with Speer .38 +P when urban, and a S&W 329PD with Buffalo Bore 185 grain Heavy .44 Special with no 'NY reload' when in the outback.

I just got some Corbon DPX 95gr loads to carry in my sig p-938 this ammo was made for 3" barreled 9's 1300fps from a 3" barrel I'm really lovin my little sig.

I've been using 124 gr Gold Dots forever but am having a hard time even finding them now. Before the craziness I was paying 52¢/rd for it and had no trouble getting all I needed, but now it's hard/impossible to find. I'm considering going to something else so I appreciate the above info!

year around when I do carry the S&W 3913. However I carry that in an ankle holster only on occasion as a 'NY reload'. My everyday carry is S&W M&P 340 with Speer .38 +P when urban, and a S&W 329PD with Buffalo Bore 185 grain Heavy .44 Special with no 'NY reload' when in the outback.

Nice... Did it take awhile to get used to an ankle holster as far as comfort goes?

Did it take awhile to get used to an ankle holster as far as comfort goes?

Not really, but then being an old man I wear trousers that are wide in the leg and cuff. I found that a polyester 'Gold Toe' sock pulled up over the holster. This not only concealed the holster when I sit and the pants leg slides up, but secures the holster more comfortably to my ankle (the gun and holster does not move around).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top