JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like that dead guy on the autopsy table with the tattoo "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger"... after a failed shootout with the police. Derp-de-derp..

'They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance...'
Julian+Scott+-+The+Death+of+General+Sedgwick,+Spotsylvania,+May+9,+1864.jpg

General John Sedgwick at Spotsylvania Courthouse, May 8th 1864.

BTW, he's the one lying on the ground with a Whitworth bullet in the head, put there by a Confederate sharpshooter about 800 yards away. General Sedgwick was a nice guy, apparently, much-loved by his troops, who called him 'Uncle John'.

tac

Julian+Scott+-+The+Death+of+General+Sedgwick,+Spotsylvania,+May+9,+1864.jpg

Last Edited:
On that last one, that's where you take the cuffs off and say "OK, there ya go... let's do this, give it your best shot". ;)

That one was stated to me by the murderer himself in Halawa, the Oahu county prison, referring to his last victim. This guy was a mob member who had gone outside the job description, so to speak, and performed these killings on "civilians" over a personal matter.

He'd had two people tied up in chairs and had killed the guy already, when the girl made her unwise threat.

He told me that he had intended to let her live, leaving her tied up there, but that last promise she made just ticked him off, so he went around behind and broke her neck.

He said, without any apparent irony, "You know, the most dangerous part of a human being is the mouth. That three inches can get you in more trouble than anything."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top