JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which gun was he firing warning shots from?

Bindon aiming holding a rifle in one hand and his other gun in his other. I'd run too if I saw that, total domination move.

Last Edited:
Silly he has enough money to own exotic cars but not a used backhoe? If he had a backhoe he could avoid the wasteful and dangerous warning shots completely.

Dude has balls to run out naked.

Errr...I mean figuratively. Maybe literally too but we really couldn't tell from the camera angle.

Pro Tip: If you sleep naked, and have staged an accessible AR nearby, you might want to stage a pair of shorts too. :rolleyes:

Dude has balls to run out naked.

Errr...I mean figuratively. Maybe literally too but we really couldn't tell from the camera angle.

Pro Tip: If you sleep naked, and have staged an accessible AR nearby, you might want to stage a pair of shorts too. :rolleyes:
Guy in boxers with an AR: scary

Screaming Naked Guy with a rusty mace: terrifying.

Honestly, even if naked guy didn't have any weapons and was running at me screaming like a banshee, I'd fear for my life.

I mean, if I was on the street, and some random naked dude ran at me screaming, I'd definitely be hitting him with pepper spray before he gets intimate with John Moses Browning.

Millionaire tattooed dork living alone with a zillion dollars in unsecured cars and no hired security who knows the police don't give a bubblegum about him much less care to protect his stuff filming himself naked shooting a locally illegal weapon and then getting convicted of the crime.

What a country, any fool really CAN get rich in America.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top