JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a full Wilson Combat build of their Tactical Lightweight. This rifle was ordered with the upgraded billet upper and lower, 13.8" trim forend versus the standard 10.4", burnt bronze tuff kote on the upper, lower and rail and black tuff kote on the small parts. It was also ordered with WC flip up sights with the CSAT rear.
The total cost from WC was over $2900.

The gun has seen under 200 rounds fired and is as smooth and accurate as one would expect from WC. It is as delivered from WC aside from the addition of an ambi magazine release and ambi safety. There is some light wear on the picatinny rail from mounting accessories and one mark in the lower shown in the pictures.

Includes the everything as it came from WC: rifle, flip up sights, WC soft case, 1 pmag and the factory literature, build sheet and receipt.

This rifle currently has a Trijicon Accupower 1-8x28 in a JP mount that I may include as well as the pictured Haley sling mounts, thorntail and WML depending on trade offered. The Atlas bipod stays with me.

Total cost of the gun scope and accessories new is over $4500 and it's a shame to let it sit.

I am mainly looking to trade for a custom bolt action preferably in a smaller caliber but willing to listen to all offers.

1D191EFD-5A1C-4F52-B706-5EA630534CF4.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.