JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Hood River
State
Oregon
Asking: $2150
Model: FA02140

I bought this gun here on NW Firearms back in September for $2400 for my entry into Sporting clays and clays shooting. I wasn't sure which disciplines I'd like (trap / skeet / sporting). As it turns out I like Trap the best and a semi-auto with super fast cycling is less useful in trap.

It has been an AMAZING gun, and I hate to sell it - but my local Trap field isn't getting 5 stand or Sporting setup anytime soon, and I really really like trap and am now chasing my first 50 straight.

I'll forever love this gun as it got me shooting 25's consistently at 16. The adjustable comb / rail is amazing and once dialed in - superb. As a new clays shooter with little experience - I can even score 18-22 consistently at mod choke at the 27 (using 1-1:8 oz Win AA Handicap loads)

This gun cycles even the lowest reciol 3/4 oz -- or 7/8 oz loads without issue. So if you have a day where you are cycling a few hundred loads you'll never feel tired.

Cleanliness - I've only used Clay's and E3 powders on my reloads to keep it clean, and I only have found I only needed to clean the gas cycling assembly fully every 1,500 rounds or so with these powders before carbon build up is noticeable.

Amazingly reliable, fluid, beautiful, and balanced.

I'd like this to go to a good home and get someone else into the sport, or find its ways into more capable hands for the other disciplines where it really shines (skeet / sporting / 5 stand)

Condition is excellent. Usual handling wear from weekly use that you'd expect. I only use "shooter lube" brand solvents and oils, and this keeps things very clean.

Try before you buy - allowed - but you'll have to meet me at Hood River Sportsmans club, and bring cash to prove interest. FFL can be done locally at Gorge Guns

IMG_2012.JPG IMG_2013.JPG IMG_2014.JPG IMG_2015.JPG IMG_2016.JPG IMG_2017.JPG IMG_2018.JPG IMG_2019.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It's purrty.....shame I can't lead a clay to save my life.
GLWS
I've known ebmfreak for years. Will vouch he is a stand up guy.

If this doesn't sell in a week, I'll trade you some primers for it :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.