JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale:
300 pieces of 30.06 MATCH brass

Headstamped:
-FA 58 MATCH
-FA 59 MATCH

Frankford Arsenal, Philadelphia
1958 & 1959
MATCH brass was manufactured special for National High Power military rifle shoots at Camp Perry, Ohio.
I can only assume this is once fired. I retrieved this bag from Dads reloading "hoardment".
It has been stored for over 50 years.
I have no means to measure the brass to compare to original specs. Trying to track someone down that could help me with this.

-I would trade for 5.56 ammunition-

IMG_0937.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

Last Edited:
Do you have any brass that still have the primers in them? If not, it will be almost impossible to account for how many times those pieces have been fired without the origianl primer and sealer present. The value of 1x brass will vary considerably with brass that has an unknown number of firings. To my knowledge , there is no way to measure the brass to determine that number either. I have shot many hundreds of rounds of both FA and LC NM ammo and the brass in no heavier that any other USGI or HXP brass. The only diference in "NM" or "Match" headstamped FA and LC brass is there is no crimp in the primer pocket.

Ted

Thank you for your interjection.
After inspection I am detecting traces of red primer sealant on the inside edge of the primer pocket.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.