JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Basics are, this was purchased by my grand dad, then past to my dad and to me, i've not driven her in 4 months, got a new truck, in really decent shape, the value of the canopy alone is over 2k. But its time to pass her along. The only thing she needs is rear brakes which i can do easy enough.

Its an 86, with the 6.9 diesel, manual transmission, new hubs, complete new front brakes, not flawless, but this truck has run without a hick-up since purchased by our family in Feb 1987. I have a full maint history for her as well.

Looking to sell out right $2500 or will trade for a 416 Rigby of equal value (prefer break action single shot, but....) IMG_0494[1].jpg IMG_0496[1].jpg

IMG_0494[1].jpg

IMG_0496[1].jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top