JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Cummins.
And those goofy mirrors flipped out at all times.
What is up with that?
Looks like Bullwinkle.

I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Cummins.
And those goofy mirrors flipped out at all times.
What is up with that?
Looks like Bullwinkle.
Stupid design is what drives it. You have to readjust your mirrors every time you flip them in and out.

But I'm sure there are some flat-brimmed hat wearers that thing they look cooler having them extended even when not towing.

Stupid design is what drives it. You have to readjust your mirrors every time you flip them in and out.

But I'm sure there are some flat-brimmed hat wearers that thing they look cooler having them extended even when not towing.
Combined with the negative offset wheels that stick out six inches and you've got a real cowboy :p

What do the tow mirrors have to do with the engine? I've got a Dodge with a 6BT and sport mirrors. It's a great truck for doing truck things.

Well the emissions on diesels are what cause all the thousands upon thousands upon thousands of dollars in needless maintenance repairs it's the first thing all owners do is delete all of that nonsensical bullbubblegum. People that live in mansions and fly on private jets don't get to chastise me on what truck I drive or what I do to it after I own it.

The article made me laugh, especially this quote:
EPA Administrator Michael Regan said "vulnerable communities are more likely to reside near highways where these harmful emissions are concentrated, making this agreement critical to advancing our environmental justice agenda."
What a load of sheite. Since the 60s, freeways have been the shining example of urban renewal. Blight in your community? Put a freeway through it. The Po' folk who weren't paved over never left.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top