JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Albany gun show this week end 14th & 15th. East Albany Lions Club. Free parking and not a whole lot to get in.

Did the Expo gun show happen this week end? I didn't leave the house but I was wondering if the show went on or did it get canceled?
I didn't go, but I saw a photo from someone who did go: lots of empty tables .

Of course, I never go to shows at the expo center. Pay to park then pay their over priced admission fee? Not going to happen.

ARPC shows twice a year in Albany are the best shows in Oregon. The Lions Club show this coming weekend is also worth a visit, if you like to see lots of guns all in one place.

I don't go to Gun Shows anymore. Total waste of time and money. I haven't found a deal on anything I was looking for or wanted for years.
Personally, I don't go expecting to find a deal on anything. I just like to look at guns and gun stuff. IF I do find something on my very limited list of things I want, then that's just gravy.

Somehow, I almost always find something I "need". Usually it's an ammo can.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top