JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Albany gun show this week end 14th & 15th. East Albany Lions Club. Free parking and not a whole lot to get in.

Did the Expo gun show happen this week end? I didn't leave the house but I was wondering if the show went on or did it get canceled?
I didn't go, but I saw a photo from someone who did go: lots of empty tables .

Of course, I never go to shows at the expo center. Pay to park then pay their over priced admission fee? Not going to happen.

ARPC shows twice a year in Albany are the best shows in Oregon. The Lions Club show this coming weekend is also worth a visit, if you like to see lots of guns all in one place.

I don't go to Gun Shows anymore. Total waste of time and money. I haven't found a deal on anything I was looking for or wanted for years.
Personally, I don't go expecting to find a deal on anything. I just like to look at guns and gun stuff. IF I do find something on my very limited list of things I want, then that's just gravy.

Somehow, I almost always find something I "need". Usually it's an ammo can.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top