Expo gun show this last week end

BanjoGeek

Reactions
Did the Expo gun show happen this week end? I didn't leave the house but I was wondering if the show went on or did it get canceled?

PDXSparky

Reactions
Did the Expo gun show happen this week end? I didn't leave the house but I was wondering if the show went on or did it get canceled?
I didn't go, but I saw a photo from someone who did go: lots of empty tables .

Of course, I never go to shows at the expo center. Pay to park then pay their over priced admission fee? Not going to happen.

ARPC shows twice a year in Albany are the best shows in Oregon. The Lions Club show this coming weekend is also worth a visit, if you like to see lots of guns all in one place.

PDXSparky

Reactions
I don't go to Gun Shows anymore. Total waste of time and money. I haven't found a deal on anything I was looking for or wanted for years.
Personally, I don't go expecting to find a deal on anything. I just like to look at guns and gun stuff. IF I do find something on my very limited list of things I want, then that's just gravy.

Somehow, I almost always find something I "need". Usually it's an ammo can.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom