JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just called starline and asked about 10mm. They said 8-12 weeks...
Maybe I'm just lucky, recently ordered 500 more 357 Mag and it shipped 8 days later. Or maybe 10mm is lower demand and the production runs are less frequent?

In any case, with starline a backorder has been a backorder and not an excuse to hold you CC # for 10 weeks and then cancel the order later, like some outfits do.

I've recently been delivered or got shipping info on SL 460 Rowland, 454 Casull, and 260 Rem brass that was backordered or ordered recently. Perhaps demand is slacking a bit?

Ordered some 45 Colt from Starline that was on back order this year. Just received it last week, I believe it took 4-6 weeks, don't recall for sure when I placed the order.

Placed orders on consecutive days, first order shipped had it within 10 days, second order was back ordered and canceled after 4 weeks...

Checked a couple of weeks later, it was back in stock, so ordered and it was at my door within 10-12 days...

That was back in January...

I ordered 44-40 last week and got it today, 10mm that I ordered back in Nov will be here later this week. 45 Colt, 44 Mag and 41 Mag is all out of stock with no back order. I keep checking once a week and order what I can, when I can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top