JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wh...whats a ballsnack? Sounds like a sorority fundraising event.

Just checked their site and it's good to know they have 7.65 French Long in stock. I was getting worried I'd never get my hands on any :rolleyes:

I am in the middle of my shift.

Now that explains a few things. I notice when people are posting at the wee hours of the morning, and wonder......about insomnia. Guess people are needed to keep the world running through the night too!:)

I buy alot of Starline brass, longest I've had to wait is about a month, generally if it's backordered I get it in a couple weeks. Right now I'm waiting on 10mm, 41 Mag and 45-70. The .357 I ordered at the same time will be here today.

I buy alot of Starline brass, longest I've had to wait is about a month, generally if it's backordered I get it in a couple weeks. Right now I'm waiting on 10mm, 41 Mag and 45-70. The .357 I ordered at the same time will be here today.

That is very helpful. I will go ahead and place an order. Thank you.

How much 44-40 do you need? I have somewhere around 500 I could trade for spp's at pre-panic prices.
I just found some that I had bought thinking I could blow it out and use it in my 410 shotgun. It's only a few pieces but it should be enough to find out if I can load .429 bullets for Rossi 44-40 I am buying next. I will let you know if I want to try and set up a sp primer trade for some of your brass. Is it Starline brass?

20210115_074030.jpg

It's more expensive through MIDWAY USA, but I have noticed it shows up as in stock there faster than it does on the starline website.

I am thinking about ordering some backordered brass directly from Starline. Has anybody here done so recently? If so, how long did it take for order to be filled?

In my experience usually 1-2 weeks. They are one of the most reliable outfits to (back)order from IME.

Who has enough primers to buy so much brass it's become backordered????
Um, disregard the above ....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads