JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dammit. I hate when I write my whole post in the title. :s0002:

Seriously, who either currently uses RCBS lube dies or has dabbled with them in the past? Are they a great concept but poorly executed? Are they the best thing since nookie? Enquiring minds want to know.

Thanks in advance.

I have a shelf full of em and use them all the time. I don't know that I would compare them to nookie as I have been known to put nookie above reloading time more than once :rolleyes:, but I have no complaints.... with the dies... or nookie either for that matter.. The biggest problem people have with lube dies is that they get it confused with nookie.... Too much lube in lube dies - bad.... too much lube in nookie...well... never mind:D

The biggest problem people have with lube dies is that they get it confused with nookie.... Too much lube in lube dies - bad.... too much lube in nookie...well... never mind:D

I have a 18 month-old and one on the way.... reloading is the least of my lube worries.
:s0080: :s0037:

I do appreciate the information. I'll be sure to remember a little goes a long way.

Lol

There is a very good reason I am an engineer rather than an English major..;) My typing skills don't qualify for being included in the definition of "skills" either:(

Not that I care that much... I would much rather be able to shoot straight than type straight anyway:p
Like I said. Yer a bad'un. saying

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads