JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Suge? Reading this post, in light of the other ones you have posted, puts your position in a whole new perspective for me.

It seems you are the epitome of the elitist leftist, that perpetually supports the argument against freedom and liberty, while practicing the "I've got mine, screw-the-rest-of-you" mentality.

Or are you going to be the first in line at the gun and mag turn-in at the police station/city hall/nat'l guard armory when the hammer (that you are wielding) falls?

The BOHICA doctrine spares no one, so be careful what you wish for.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! I opened the door and let him step through it! Great when a plan comes together. ;-)

And yet the libard defenders will still justify the distruction of America. Just a bunch of 2A defender pretenders. Know you now why they don't want to address the mental illness issues it would reduce their voter base

AHH your too funny but the truth is the truth

I love your thinking

For those that might believe that "a few reasonable restrictions are both necessary and correct"

Please give 1 example of where gun control was instituted and that society became a peaceful society free of gun crimes? Just one........

In my above post I gave specific examples of a number societies that in the name of "the public good" those laws were passed and they resulted in 57 million deaths.....so please just one simple example of success of gun control??

You gave examples of places where guns were banned and confiscated. Statement was about a "few reasonable restrictions". Let me quiz you a bit to understand your position better. Should we :

- Be able to sell/buy firearms without any identification and supervision
- Be able to sell/buy all kinds of firearms without regard for firepower
- Be able to carry anywhere we go (court houses, prisons, schools, airports, airplanes)

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads