JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Adolph Obama may use executive orders for gun control. Whether you agree with gun control or not, this should not be the thougnt process of the POTUS. This man has already stated that the legislative process interfers with things he wants to get done.The arrogance of that statement alone is frightening.
I'm afraid that bad things could happen here in the USA.

Holder: executive actions to be considered on gun violence | Reuters

It's such small moves towards tyranny that will push us closer to that day, that we have no choice but to exercise our 2A rights, for the very reason it was enacted.

He may not be the Anti-Christ, but he sure is the Constitution Executioner !

And yet the libard defenders will still justify the distruction of America. Just a bunch of 2A defender pretenders. Know you now why they don't want to address the mental illness issues it would reduce their voter base

Fwiw ,I was in a gun shop here in clackamas and was talkin with the owner of the now bare walled shop(this was yesterday).He said he got a call from someone at the atf saying to him that he was not able to take any orders on firearms that he didn't have in stock ,just in case the prez puts together an executive decision....then he said he has no idea what he is going to do

adolf obama? and you wonder why we are treated like fringe lunatics?

Policy by decree, gun control, an enigmatic leader rising in a time of depression and war, a cult like following willing to turn a blind eye and excuse anything? Yeah, no parallels there, don't know why he would make that comparison...

I still have a good feeling you are not a gun guy, quite possibly just here for propaganda (Goebbels), which is OK, we welcome all so long as you respect forum rules.

You say you have several AR15's, several being more than three, list the mfg's of at least three you own.

you really need to realize that anytime you use a Nazi reference in any argument not involving mass genocide that you look like a freak and immediately lose the argument.

Policy by decree, gun control, an enigmatic leader rising in a time of depression and war, a cult like following willing to turn a blind eye and excuse anything? Yeah, no parallels there, don't know why he would make that comparison...

For a second I thought you were talking about FDR. LOL.

adolf obama? and you wonder why we are treated like fringe lunatics?

It seems a fair comparison and that was simply my motivation. Did you cry out when Christians were ridiculed for clinging to their guns and bibles? Some Jew's really thought they were going to the showers. I understand that this statement, although true, may be an unfair comparison, but the thought pattern is not unlike a liberal thinking obama wouldn't ever take his guns. I have heard it over and over here and even now some folks are in denial or even worse, silent about what's going on.

One simple question requiring a one word answer:
Do you support our Second Amendment as it is written? Yes or No?

you really need to realize that anytime you use a Nazi reference in any argument not involving mass genocide that you look like a freak and immediately lose the argument.

Quite possibly the single most ignorant statement ever issued on this forum. And that is saying quite a lot.

Congratulations, sir!

if it only required a simple one word answer the 2A wouldn't have been debated ad nauseam since it was written. I think 'well regulated militia' is obviously open to interpretation. I think people have a right to protect their homes and hunt for meat to provide for their family if they choose to do so. Its a tough sell to say we NEED 30 rnds mags to do either of those. Jefferson said we should rewrite the constitution every 19 years. I think that has some merit. I'm also not one to think the constitution is more or less infallible, what we should base every decision on, and something that withstands the test of time and should never be changed.

if it only required a simple one word answer the 2A wouldn't have been debated ad nauseam since it was written. I think 'well regulated militia' is obviously open to interpretation. I think people have a right to protect their homes and hunt for meat to provide for their family if they choose to do so. Its a tough sell to say we NEED 30 rnds mags to do either of those. Jefferson said we should rewrite the constitution every 19 years. I think that has some merit. I'm also not one to think the constitution is more or less infallible, what we should base every decision on, and something that withstands the test of time and should never be changed.

You used 121 words to say "No".
Most of us do not debate it, we understand it.
It is apparent why you slithered onto our forum.

Without God and the Constitution, who gets to define right from wrong or just what an inalienable right might be. Who would it be? Please tell me.

No, it is not open to interpretation. The second amendment was not written to guarantee hunting rights. I you like to read Jeffersons writings, you should know that. . Some like to argue that the second amendment is antiquated, but i would argue that we need it now more than ever.

One more thing. If you can't argue any reason why we need AR's and high capacity magazines, then why do you have them?

You really need to understand how thing were phrased back the. The portion about the militia is called a preamble. It is writer's foreplay, and does not in any way shape or form restrict what the main text says.
They could have said "Harvesting fruit with ladders from tall trees being dangerous, ...."

The Declaration of Independence also has a preable. However, no matter what they say in it, it has no impact on the fact that the King of England is told to screw himself and the colonies are now independent.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top