JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for auction is one of the best big bore carry revolvers you can get your hands on. Great hunting or outdoor companion. GREAT SHAPE!!!

It is a lightweight snub nose .44 magnum/.44 Special.

The Night Guard model is discontinued now, but you can grab this one up at a great price. The revolver is in great shape and shows very little use. The frame finish and mechanics are in fantastic shape. I am the original purchaser and shot it very little, less than 100 rounds. The lightweight frame, front Trijicon night sight, and rubber grip make this a winner. The revolver comes as seen WITH the original hard case and papers.

Disclosure. I bought this with Smith and Wesson thought revolvers needed locks. The lock was deactivated so it no longer locks if you turn the key, like pre-lock revolvers are supposed to do. As such, it is sold as is, but is not lockable.

$800 please.

I would like to see a CWL on transfer, please.

Cash only. No trades. It goes to the first unequivocal "I'll take it" who can fund somewhere in Issaquah or Seattle in 24 to 36 hours after sending your text or call to 425.270-7067. Don't know how I got a WTS OR but this is a WTS WA. Thank you!

Thank you for looking.

DSC_3049.jpg
DSC_3048.jpg DSC_3050 - Version 4.jpg DSC_3051.jpg DSC_3052.jpg DSC_3053.jpg DSC_3059.jpg
DSC_3073.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top