Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Everett Sportsmen Club Range question

Discussion in 'Outdoor Shooting Areas' started by ldav07, Jul 1, 2011.

1. ldav07

ldav07 sno Member

Hey,

Anyone familiar with the Everett Sportsman Range? Just wanted to know what kind of a shotgun range they had. Online they say that they have a manual clay thrower for the public. Can you bring your own clay thrower?

Thanks for any help

2. DavinFelth

DavinFelth Olympia Member

Ignore below, I should learn to read. :)

-------

Evergreen Sportsmen's Club

ESC has a lot of Shotgun shooting available. Trap, Skeet, Five Stand, and Sporting Clays. I've not heard of anyone bringing their own clay thrower, but I spend most of my time at the rifle range (which will be closed for the last 2/3 of this month for renovation).

If you like trap shooting though, they have a very large trap range. It's $4.50 a round for non-members and it uses automated launchers (each station has a mic to say pull).

3. ldav07

ldav07 sno Member

Thanks for the reply, but I was asking about Everett Sportsmens Club, not Evergreen...

4. DavinFelth

DavinFelth Olympia Member

Oops, I shouldn't try to answer questions right after several hours of yard work I guess. Next time I should read the question a little more carefully. :)