Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Everett Area

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Zhivago, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Zhivago

Zhivago Everett, WA Member

Greetings. My name is Joe, I'm from the Everett area, closer to Mill Creek but that's semantics. I learned to shoot when I was a kid from my father but only recently got back into it. Always found the sport enjoyable, so I'm glad I'm doing it again. Once I get some more practice and a few more guns, I'll probably start looking into competitions. I own an M&P9 and am trying to decide between a Springfield XDM or a CZ 75 Kadet once I sell my shotgun next week. Cheers.

2. SteveZ

SteveZ Lake Stevens, WA Member

I'm also from the "Everett Area"...technically Lake Stevens. Born and raised in Seattle so you could say I'm a native to the area.

I've very active in USPSA shooting. Started back in 1993 and have stuck with it ever since. I'm a member of the Marysville Rifle Club and shoot nearly every week...and shoot matches nearly every other weekend (gas and ammo costs have caused me to cut back a little). I'm also a NROI Level II CRO and will try and answer any rules questions that I can regarding USPSA issues. I'm also a board member of the Northwest Section of the USPSA.

Other interests are motorcycles (ride a yamaha YZFR1....wife rides a GSXR1000), cars and baseball.....and play softball when I'm not shooting, riding or driving!

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Guns and bikes, two great hobbies. Welcome both of you :)

4. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

Welcome, I hear good things about XD's. Why sell your shotgun? You always need a good boom stick....