JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings. My name is Joe, I'm from the Everett area, closer to Mill Creek but that's semantics. I learned to shoot when I was a kid from my father but only recently got back into it. Always found the sport enjoyable, so I'm glad I'm doing it again. Once I get some more practice and a few more guns, I'll probably start looking into competitions. I own an M&P9 and am trying to decide between a Springfield XDM or a CZ 75 Kadet once I sell my shotgun next week. Cheers.

I'm also from the "Everett Area"...technically Lake Stevens. Born and raised in Seattle so you could say I'm a native to the area.

I've very active in USPSA shooting. Started back in 1993 and have stuck with it ever since. I'm a member of the Marysville Rifle Club and shoot nearly every week...and shoot matches nearly every other weekend (gas and ammo costs have caused me to cut back a little). I'm also a NROI Level II CRO and will try and answer any rules questions that I can regarding USPSA issues. I'm also a board member of the Northwest Section of the USPSA.

Other interests are motorcycles (ride a yamaha YZFR1....wife rides a GSXR1000), cars and baseball.....and play softball when I'm not shooting, riding or driving!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews