JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings. My name is Joe, I'm from the Everett area, closer to Mill Creek but that's semantics. I learned to shoot when I was a kid from my father but only recently got back into it. Always found the sport enjoyable, so I'm glad I'm doing it again. Once I get some more practice and a few more guns, I'll probably start looking into competitions. I own an M&P9 and am trying to decide between a Springfield XDM or a CZ 75 Kadet once I sell my shotgun next week. Cheers.

I'm also from the "Everett Area"...technically Lake Stevens. Born and raised in Seattle so you could say I'm a native to the area.

I've very active in USPSA shooting. Started back in 1993 and have stuck with it ever since. I'm a member of the Marysville Rifle Club and shoot nearly every week...and shoot matches nearly every other weekend (gas and ammo costs have caused me to cut back a little). I'm also a NROI Level II CRO and will try and answer any rules questions that I can regarding USPSA issues. I'm also a board member of the Northwest Section of the USPSA.

Other interests are motorcycles (ride a yamaha YZFR1....wife rides a GSXR1000), cars and baseball.....and play softball when I'm not shooting, riding or driving!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top