JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is an estate sale this Saturday and they have a bunch of collector edition knifes for sale.
Any opinions on whether any of these might be worth picking up if the price is right?

1449536078_14.jpe

Don't know about collecting Jeff I'm a utilitarian sort but I have the Gerber multi-tool shown (sans box) in the lower right, Just below the whatever with the 200 tag. It's a fine tool and is a one handed opener which is handy if you are on a ladder or other wise restricted. Blade not good for prying as the metal is some what brittle but keeps an edge a long time with a nicely designed pliers. Guaranteed for life with Gerber plant right off 72nd and Bonita in Tigard-ish.

Picked up the Gerber blunt nosed multi tool for $10.00. It's like new and unused. No sheath, so I looked on eBay and they want over $10.00 for one that should fit. I'll wait until I run across one that will fit.
The Remington silver bullet collector editions were marked $48.00 with serial #'s starting at 350 out of 5000, and and the smaller boxed ones were $28.00.
On sale at half price tomorrow.
One of the large Silver Bullet boxes was marked #1 of 5000 and some guy paid $1,500.00 for it.
I couldn't believe it when he whipped out his credit card and paid for it, when the exact same knife with serial # 351 was only $$48.00.

Last Edited:
Found this in my stuff: :)
IMG_20151214_174050_681.jpg
Memory not so good:eek: but I think it may or my not be for your recently acquired Gerber.
It is yours gratis. PM me or call if you still have my # if you want it, it's at the coffee shop NW.

i've spent all my xmas knife money at the Kershaw sale last weekend. :D
to make sure the wife didn't get too upset, i picked up a once one for her as well.
I liked going when they were by the airport, Even Wilsonville wasn't bad, Now it is so popular and well known, My wife and I had a hard enough time just driving by the hundred mile line Saturday in Tualatin and definitely wasn't able to stand for a day.

I liked going when they were by the airport, Even Wilsonville wasn't bad, Now it is so popular and well known, My wife and I had a hard enough time just driving by the hundred mile line Saturday in Tualatin and definitely wasn't able to stand for a day.

it actually wasn't that bad. i was in Portland for a meeting on opening day, Friday, so i stopped by on my way back down south. Got to their warehouse at 2:00pm, had to stand in line for about 1.5 hours, i spent about 30 minutes inside shopping and spent about 20 mins in the checkout line. I was back in my car leaving the area by 4:30pm
i think my situation was a little different as i had a list of things i was looking for...i wasn't really trying to browse like everyone else. i saw people in there that were way ahead of me in line who were still browsing when i was checking out.
picked up 3 Blur's, 1 Link, 1 Siege, 1 Camp 10, 3 chef knives, 2 cutting boards, 1 kitchen knife set and a few sharpeners. i'm pretty sure i'm go to go at least until next year. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top