JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is an estate sale this Saturday and they have a bunch of collector edition knifes for sale.
Any opinions on whether any of these might be worth picking up if the price is right?

1449536078_14.jpe

Don't know about collecting Jeff I'm a utilitarian sort but I have the Gerber multi-tool shown (sans box) in the lower right, Just below the whatever with the 200 tag. It's a fine tool and is a one handed opener which is handy if you are on a ladder or other wise restricted. Blade not good for prying as the metal is some what brittle but keeps an edge a long time with a nicely designed pliers. Guaranteed for life with Gerber plant right off 72nd and Bonita in Tigard-ish.

Picked up the Gerber blunt nosed multi tool for $10.00. It's like new and unused. No sheath, so I looked on eBay and they want over $10.00 for one that should fit. I'll wait until I run across one that will fit.
The Remington silver bullet collector editions were marked $48.00 with serial #'s starting at 350 out of 5000, and and the smaller boxed ones were $28.00.
On sale at half price tomorrow.
One of the large Silver Bullet boxes was marked #1 of 5000 and some guy paid $1,500.00 for it.
I couldn't believe it when he whipped out his credit card and paid for it, when the exact same knife with serial # 351 was only $$48.00.

Last Edited:
Found this in my stuff: :)
IMG_20151214_174050_681.jpg
Memory not so good:eek: but I think it may or my not be for your recently acquired Gerber.
It is yours gratis. PM me or call if you still have my # if you want it, it's at the coffee shop NW.

i've spent all my xmas knife money at the Kershaw sale last weekend. :D
to make sure the wife didn't get too upset, i picked up a once one for her as well.
I liked going when they were by the airport, Even Wilsonville wasn't bad, Now it is so popular and well known, My wife and I had a hard enough time just driving by the hundred mile line Saturday in Tualatin and definitely wasn't able to stand for a day.

I liked going when they were by the airport, Even Wilsonville wasn't bad, Now it is so popular and well known, My wife and I had a hard enough time just driving by the hundred mile line Saturday in Tualatin and definitely wasn't able to stand for a day.

it actually wasn't that bad. i was in Portland for a meeting on opening day, Friday, so i stopped by on my way back down south. Got to their warehouse at 2:00pm, had to stand in line for about 1.5 hours, i spent about 30 minutes inside shopping and spent about 20 mins in the checkout line. I was back in my car leaving the area by 4:30pm
i think my situation was a little different as i had a list of things i was looking for...i wasn't really trying to browse like everyone else. i saw people in there that were way ahead of me in line who were still browsing when i was checking out.
picked up 3 Blur's, 1 Link, 1 Siege, 1 Camp 10, 3 chef knives, 2 cutting boards, 1 kitchen knife set and a few sharpeners. i'm pretty sure i'm go to go at least until next year. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top