JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There's a good estate sale coming up in the Newberg area that has a bunch of reloading stuff and other hunting/camping gear in it.

PARRETT MOUNTAIN ESTATE SALE

• The address for this sale in Newberg, OR 97132 will be available after
    9:00 AM on Friday, April 28th, 2017.
Sat Apr 29 10am to 4pm

Sun Apr 30 10am to 4pm

INCREDIBLE RURAL ESTATE SALE TROPHY TAXIDERMY MOUNTS , QUALITY HUNTING AND FISHING SUPPLIES, GUN SAFE, AMMUNITION, RELOADING EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, WELDER, AND MORE DETAILED LIST LATER. SOFA, CHAIRS, DANISH MODERN DINING SET, BEDROOM FURNITURE, LOTS HOUSEHOLD. ANTIQUES 2 BOATS , STOCK TRAILER, TRACTORS, CAMPER, ATV , TRUCK MORE DETAILED LIST LATER DATE
View full details at EstateSales.NET: PARRETT MOUNTAIN ESTATE SALE in Newberg, OR starts on 4/29/2017

PARRETT MOUNTAIN ESTATE SALE in Newberg, OR starts on 4/29/2017

You need to be one of the first guys in the door to get the good stuff, so getting on the sign up is important. If a sale is near me, I send my wife to put my name on the list, if I can't do it myself.
You can sign up your friends names too, so only one person needs to make the drive.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews