JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched the entire horror show.

The 'opposite of right' folks have a hand in this catastrophe, yet I hope they can pull their heads out of their rectums enough to overcome this tragedy, though at this point their doing so seems very doubtful...

One idea: An island way the hell and gone away just for the homeless -moving moving moving, though they're disapproving...

Another idea: Voluntary humane euthanasia - Not kidding

Still another: Relocating the homeless to Mexico as a return favor for all they've given us in the way of illegal aliens - ok, I'm kidding, sorta...

I watched it and it is well done but, I noticed one important thing missing. Lot's of blame, lots of something needs to be done. NO WHERE in there is it mentioned that the place where the problem is, is a one party zone. They carefully never mention this. Again it's not the fault of the politicians. They keep getting reelected and get to keep their cushy jobs and power. So why should they care? Voters say at every election that they are happy with the status quo, so this is what they get. Just like Seattle. Unless that ever changes they can make all the videos they want about how bad it is, nothing will change.

The "Voluntary humane euthanasia" idea is one the 'opposite of right' folks can really get behind given their whole hearted embrace of killing babies at any age, that is pre and post term - this humane way of doing away with the homeless should be a big hit with them.

Homelessness is good business.

Just like giving people free stuff.

Dependency is good business.

Like a commodity almost.

Keep them dependent, keep them enslaved.

I see this going nowhere, just up till we collapse as a nation.

Rome and many before us had the same rampant increase in perversion, homelessness and other issues before they all fell.

California...and San Francisco and LA in particular...are a lost cause. The people of those cities do not connect the way they have voted for decades as being in any way responsible for the current condition their towns, and the state, are in. In fact they just doubled down on their stupidity by electing Gavin Newsome governor. Gavin is so far Left he makes his predecessor, Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown look conservative. :rolleyes:

I watched it and it is well done but, I noticed one important thing missing. Lot's of blame, lots of something needs to be done. NO WHERE in there is it mentioned that the place where the problem is, is a one party zone. They carefully never mention this. Again it's not the fault of the politicians. They keep getting reelected and get to keep their cushy jobs and power. So why should they care? Voters say at every election that they are happy with the status quo, so this is what they get. Just like Seattle. Unless that ever changes they can make all the videos they want about how bad it is, nothing will change.

Now I'm not really smart, but are you trying to say that states and/or cities that have a different type of leadership don't have these problems? Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't the poorest states in the nation led by the other type of leaders? I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree that the one-sided leadership of these states and communities is completely to blame for this mess they are in.

Now I'm not really smart, but are you trying to say that states and/or cities that have a different type of leadership don't have these problems? Correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't the poorest states in the nation led by the other type of leaders? I'm sorry, but I respectfully disagree that the one-sided leadership of these states and communities is completely to blame for this mess they are in.
True, "poorer" states, I air quoted that in my head as I typed, have different poor or homeless types. I really don't agree with publications calling states in this country "poorer" because they live simpler lifestyles than the yuppity big city states that consider themselves "rich" states.

These homeless are not the same as poorer folks living in smaller communities in states throughout the south that we all look down on as "poor". Mike, if there were other states you were thinking of let me know, but I know we as a nation look at the south as "poor" for some weird reason.

These homeless are continuously given the opportunity to be homeless by folks that turn their problem into business. These businesses or government get big as there is a lot of work to be done. However, if they were to fix the problem, they would be out of work. So they just give the appearance of fixing the problem, so they can stay in business.

True, "poorer" states, I air quoted that in my head as I typed, have different poor or homeless types. I really don't agree with publications calling states in this country "poorer" because they live simpler lifestyles than the yuppity big city states that consider themselves "rich" states.

These homeless are not the same as poorer folks living in smaller communities in states throughout the south that we all look down on as "poor". Mike, if there were other states you were thinking of let me know, but I know we as a nation look at the south as "poor" for some weird reason.

These homeless are continuously given the opportunity to be homeless by folks that turn their problem into business. These businesses or government get big as there is a lot of work to be done. However, if they were to fix the problem, they would be out of work. So they just give the appearance of fixing the problem, so they can stay in business.

I agree, I worded wrong. Maybe I should have said DIRT poor, because of things like not able to afford shoes and three good meals a day? Not poor like having to wait for the paycheck to pay the power bill. I'll just say that blaming the one side is incorrect. Both sides are at play here. It just so happens a couple three cities that are going in the toilet on the West Coast happen to be a majority of "That" side of the coin in power. The situation in these cities is a problem occurring in all states to a certain extent. It keeps getting worse too.

I know where you live, so....In my hood? Every week or so, when I get up and go outside , there will be a camper with tent(s) and accouterments. That is a combination of stuff, bicycle(s), tarps, clothing, shopping cart(s), boxes, parts/whole appliances. That's the good stuff! The rest is rubbish. He/she/they will stay a night or three then be gone in the morning. pretty much every time there is a bunch of stuff left on the sidewalk/in the bushes of the Albertson's store. It this hood, if you drive three blocks you are likely to see, more than one, sidewalk/shrubbery campers, and derelict motor home/campers/vans parked at far ends of business parking lots.

Sorry about the off topic. I was just thinking about where you live, and those sights aren't something you see every day if you leave your home and drive a little ways.

I agree, I worded wrong. Maybe I should have said DIRT poor, because of things like not able to afford shoes and three good meals a day? Not poor like having to wait for the paycheck to pay the power bill. I'll just say that blaming the one side is incorrect. Both sides are at play here. It just so happens a couple three cities that are going in the toilet on the West Coast happen to be a majority of "That" side of the coin in power. The situation in these cities is a problem occurring in all states to a certain extent. It keeps getting worse too.

I know where you live, so....In my hood? Every week or so, when I get up and go outside , there will be a camper with tent(s) and accouterments. That is a combination of stuff, bicycle(s), tarps, clothing, shopping cart(s), boxes, parts/whole appliances. That's the good stuff! The rest is rubbish. He/she/they will stay a night or three then be gone in the morning. pretty much every time there is a bunch of stuff left on the sidewalk/in the bushes of the Albertson's store. It this hood, if you drive three blocks you are likely to see, more than one, sidewalk/shrubbery campers, and derelict motor home/campers/vans parked at far ends of business parking lots.

Sorry about the off topic. I was just thinking about where you live, and those sights aren't something you see every day if you leave your home and drive a little ways.
Totally get it.

It's something that, eventually, needs to be taken care of.

I feel ya, we don't necessarily have the homeless over here, we have the dirt poor though!

I'm so fortunate.

We live in a part of the country considered very, very Conservative.

What does that equate to?

We respect ourselves, others who respect themselves and our property, which we rigorously maintain.

Should homeless dirt dumping human dregs (being tactful...) arrive, it won't be long before they decide to get the hell outta Dodge pronto.

Oh, and Law Enforcement wouldn't have to motivate these drugged/drunk/crazies to promptly bail out.

The locals would see to that. They aren't inert hand wringers. They're doers....

I'm often curious if we started being rude to people again if this would all go away.

Public shaming did wonders and still does in many countries but this one.

My wife recently went to S Korea for school to learn about their government. They don't put up with homeless people. They have a very small amount in the big cities, but the homogeneous population of Koreans, with one homogeneous set of morals and ethics, has always treated those that don't want to better themselves with shame and dishonor.

Remember when someone was in the grocery store using food stamps, and it was normal to hackle them for taking forever? Nowadays you'll likely get arrested or placed on social media for being rude to someone using those services. Then your life is ruined for trying to shame someone.

I'm not sure where it went wrong, but I'm all for having a country again, that shared values and ethics.

This situation only gets worse, and all the politicians do is cheat and steal for more tax money.
They should be in prison.

I made it through about 15 mins of seattle is dying before I shut it off. My stomach had enough.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top