JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Losing a lot of weight means clothes have to go....

I have some almost new Eotac BDU pants for sale, $15 each:

(2) pairs of the model 203, khaki, "lightweight tactical pant", made of 7oz 100% cotton ripstop. Size 40 waist and 34 inseam. I've washed them but never worn them. I literally bought them about 8 months ago to use during good weather training, but they are now way too big.

(1) pair of the model 203, navy, "lightweight tactical pant", made of 7oz 100% cotton ripstop. Size 40 waist and 34 inseam. I've washed them and worn them once.

(1) pair of the model 202, navy, operator grade tactial pant", made of 8.5oz 100% cotton canvas. Size 40 waist and 34 inseam. I've washed them and worn them once.

These pants have no visible wear, and are "as new." They come from a smoke-free home and are clean. Eotac made great clothes, but they were part of a buy-out and were shut down. These pants are comparable to the Woolrich Elite tactical pants. I live and work in the greater Portland metro area and can meet up if you'd like to try them on or buy them. Pictures available upon request. Please contact me via email for the best results: erikddaniels(at)gmail(dot)com.

btt and forgot to mention the khaki pants have pockets sewn into the knees and they come with closed cell foam pads that slip in the knee pockets. I have two pairs of the pads, both in the plastic and never used. These would be great for tactical classes or competitive shooting where you may need to kneel or otherwise go down to a knee or two without the bulk of strap-on knee pads.

knee pads were for the khaki pants, which have sold

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top