JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My thought based on the current "proposed" rule:

Since the ATF seems to like the KAK Shockwave style of brace I figure that one could Epoxy the brace to the tube along with epoxying the set screw in the hole. This will need to be done in a fashion that keeps you at "zero" points for LOP and OAL, and you will have to run a barrel that is 10.5" or less to meet OAL. You could then cut a slot in the bottom end of the brace and add a velcro strap. Top it with a 1X red dot and you're golden.

This setup nets 1 point on the first section of the 4999 for the KAK brace, and even though the brace is permanently fixed to the tube I am still adding 1 point for using a KAK tube since it is called out on the form. This makes it a 2 point braced AR Pistol and there is no way to get the brace off without destroying it.
You modify the brace and you get points

You modify the brace and you get points
100 percent correct, and I may have missed that point in the text, but what I have in mind is not listed below. We'll see what comes out in December if anything. :)

IMG_20220728_115115339~2.jpg

I will not judge anyone for making the best choices for themselves! I am still trying to figure out what I'm doing! I can legally buy drugs from Gang Members, but I am expected to forfeit my privacy and rights when it comes to my personal legally acquired property??? My personal heartburn is excessive!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews