JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So here's what you do.

Buy the AR. Then buy some Trijicon night sights for front and rear, color doesn't matter.

Remove the glow tubes from the night sights, and replace with three smaller-sized diamonds.

Give it to her, and shoot whenever you want.

Better yet, DON'T ask a bunch of gun-nuts such as us for advice and expect an unbiased answer! We're all hot-and-bothered right now about the potential for our precious AR15s being banned. 4 years ago we likely would all be like "get the ring, AR15s are cheap."

You do know most of are pegged as being "crazy" for even enjoying firearms and plinking, right?

Not me, I am quite sane. My therapist* says so. :D

(* "therapist" just happens to be whomever I am buying firearms gear from at any given moment)

I didn't say we're not sane, just that the others (media) think we're not...

Maybe your therapist(s) can also approach the Media and correct their misconceptions for the rest of us :s0155:

I always like the articles where somebody from the media decides to go shoot a gun so they can be "informed" when they bash it, and ends up finding out they really ENJOY it... Probally makes their editors mad!

easy... Purchse a high end carbine, pistol(STI or something along those lines) and defensive shotgun and go out and compete in every competition you can (USPSA, IPSC, IDPA 3-gun comps) and make enough $ to buy her the ring she wants. She'll understand and appreciate it, and if she doesn't, then so what?... You have 3 nice new guns!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top