JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was in the same spot about a year ago, only it was a TV rather than an AR. Needless to say I still don't have a 50" LCD.

Just a thought, I got my wife's ring at Shane Company. I went to a lot of places and they seemed the best. I got a .5k diamond in a 14k white gold setting for $1,200 I think. Best deal I could find, by a long shot, plus the people seemed really cool.

I am not affiliated with shanco in any way, I just feel word of mouth is worth its weight in gold, no pun intended.

Page 3 and nobody has asked to see pictures?:huh:

Easy now. . . I was talking about the AR. . . . :s0155:

Seriously, as a happily married guy, buy the AR lower. . . just in case the SHTF does happen in the next 20 years

AND. . . go to www.bluenile.com and pick out a nice ring. . beautiful rings, excellent presentation and fantastic customer service! :D

Page 3 and nobody has asked to see pictures?:huh:

Easy now. . . I was talking about the AR. . . . :s0155:

Seriously, as a happily married guy, buy the AR lower. . . just in case the SHTF does happen in the next 20 years

AND. . . go to www.bluenile.com and pick out a nice ring. . beautiful rings, excellent presentation and fantastic customer service! :D

That is the best idea I have heard yet! Except buy 2 lowers 1 for you and 1 for the blushing bride to be.

Get the engagement ring, and let her know you gave up your beloved M4 for her, and that you would love to get an M4 to protect her with using all the $$$ you're going to get from the wedding gifts :D Win-win!

Do this, and then show her this thread. She will hate all of us except Moss and I, but she'll know you've sacrificed.

Get the ring. I'm not kidding. If you think she's the one, seriously.

Diamonds are forever, but an AR-15 lasts for only 15,000 rounds...:confused:

I'd go for the ring, man....but if you do decide to go for the gun, go cheap! DTI all the way! ($465 for a complete parts kit, minus the lower) :s0155:

DTI 16'' Parts kits

You could also pull a Shoot 'Em Up and propose with the gun :D

600px-SEUPANite-Tac-3.jpg

Get the diamond now.. or you could end up shooting alone!

then you will have years to get yourself and your wife the toys you want.

I got my wife a dozen roses on Valentines day... and a Savage 17BTVS rifle setup with Bushnell Sweet 17 scope, so she could shoot the heads off the roses at 100 yards.. :)

A cheap or fake ring is like a Hyundai with a wing on the back (pointless).

Buy a 3,000 dollar ring on credit with fixed 3.99 APR or something and pay it off.

Then you can always point at the ring every time you buy a new gun.

You have to have a strategy ....and no I don't work for D Beers.

PDXguy, listen to me. Buy the AR15 and give it to her in place of the ring. If she truly is the woman for you she will understand how you feel, and love you. If you both dont have your minds right about whats going on, chances are you both will be pulling in opposite directions for the rest of your time together.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top