JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you can bring your own. I don't remember them even selling ammo there. I haven't been out there in a while but I do know you bring you own ammo. Last I recall they don't like people out there with Class III stuff and probably no 50 cals either...and no rapid firing either...man to many restrictions, I guess that is why I don't go there anymore.

I like to rapid fire but not to a point Im bump firing. Any suggestions on a range where I dont have to pay out the hind end in fees. maybe like a modest 20 or so bucks per visit near the salem, eugene stretch? I know Barons charges 25, are there others?

Emerald Empire GC posted rule on rapid fire and BMG

8) The following are prohibited:

 Full auto firing and any method or accessory that alters the firing rate such as bump firing.
 Firearms of .50 BMG or similar cartridges.

emeraldempiregunclub.org

I like to rapid fire but not to a point Im bump firing. Any suggestions on a range where I dont have to pay out the hind end in fees. maybe like a modest 20 or so bucks per visit near the salem, eugene stretch? I know Barons charges 25, are there others?

ARPC Albany Rifle and Pistol Club......It's about 50 mins from salem......It's awesome.....Full auto fire allowed.....50BMG allowed....and the best in my opinion.....You can practice drawing from your holster......with bullets in the gun......and shoot.....WOW! what a concept now days....In all seriousness it's a very nice club......I like to go early in the morning on the weekdays, there is hardly anyone there then.....Just visit there website and check it out...L8R!

ARPC Albany Rifle and Pistol Club......It's about 50 mins from salem......It's awesome.....Full auto fire allowed.....50BMG allowed....and the best in my opinion.....You can practice drawing from your holster......with bullets in the gun......and shoot.....WOW! what a concept now days....In all seriousness it's a very nice club......I like to go early in the morning on the weekdays, there is hardly anyone there then.....Just visit there website and check it out...L8R!

I agree with all you say, however they don't offer a pay per visit price as Flyingswords is looking to find.

I agree with all you say, however they don't offer a pay per visit price as Flyingswords is looking to find.

True, but if he's willing to pay, as he says, $20 or so bucks a visit, then why not just get a membership and then go four or five times in one year. At $20 or so a pop for pay as you go it would pay for itself. Don't you think?

True, but if he's willing to pay, as he says, $20 or so bucks a visit, then why not just get a membership and then go four or five times in one year. At $20 or so a pop for pay as you go it would pay for itself. Don't you think?

Oh, I agree with you. ARPC is worth it and good value even if you only go once a month for the 6 nicest months in the year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top