JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
Black steel not for the faint of heart , light weight , comfy at the appendix, or hip for the cross draw . Less than 50 rnds fired through this bad boy . Short but accurate 4" barrel, and nice comfy after market hogue grips. Holds 5rnds. Minor holster wear but that's normal .

What's not normal is why I can't give you the holster with the wheel gun . I'd like to but its become a priceless future
Investment of mine . I've got 49 notches carved into into the holsters outside facing body.
You can still see the blood stains from when I scratched each tally in with my dull finger nail .The mere sight of the holster sitting on my hip even without the revolver is enough to eliminate pesky mice instantly. It's a good thing I know that now , saves you from frequent flooring repairs and finding out how your wife will re-act to a .44mag alarm clock . At 3 am .
Then a 3:27am chat with the neighbor and his wife that live 5 miles down the road and over Creek. Not a real Creek though more like a stagnant stream ,
the type of stream that has a sign saying it's a creek, but it's not so you stop to piss in after your morning beer runs and try to spray those little weird skippy bugs that won't drown and only seem to hang out in run off ditches and that sketchy smelly pond behind your house you constantly have to yell at your kids to stop playing in.
BECAUSE your mother in law says it ain't safe so your wife thinks it ain't safe even though you know it's safe because it's the water used to supply your whiskey still . But you can't tell them that.

Anywho, where was I .... oh ya the angry neighbor .
Your neighbor will understand why you decided to eliminate the mouse with your magnum and then recommend you buy a good holster ,until his wife starts yapping and yelling over him on the phone then you yell back and shoot the wall phone because it's the only solution you can think of at that given time and your just the spontaneous type.

So yeah, bacsicaly me and this .44mag have both been though a divorce . He's a trust worthy partner . And he'll stick by you during your divorce. Take it home on Valentine's Day and I bet you the wife will love it .

She won't go stay at her mothers house with the kids, dog and the truck , so your stuck driving a 92 convertible seabring with no heat and the belt that screams so loud people give your car an extra few feet of distance when walking by in Walmart parking lot acting like it's going to expload or some bubblegum. But you don't care because they had a sweet ammo sale so belts ganna squeak for another two weeks. Not ganna happen . Trust me.... I made all this bubblegum up. Women love .44mags .

Buy this revolver and buy your own damn holster. $550. Plus you pay FFl.

Comes with 3 speed loaders , no case just a box . Old grip . Still $550 you pay FFL.

PM me if interested ,

PS. just a heads up if you wanna buy it you'll Have to come pick me up. Car broke Down and I can't afford to get it fixed for a few weeks. I got ton of extra ammo though so I'll give you some in return for gas money.;)

TooTaLoo.

CC1DC0C8-E925-4249-8012-D9BF774B4CB2.jpeg 1794D4EB-825B-4E2C-92C8-E059F6E791B9.jpeg 3BD011D3-6DB4-4D2C-937F-0ABEFAAD8D3D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Man I wonder if that's what I sound like when I ramble
Pretty sure that is the kinda stuff that goes through all of our heads (our wives think we're all a bit 'touched') on a daily basis. But he did have me wondering about shooting mice with a .44 (clean 'em up with a dustpan?).

Last Edited:
Not to add too much chitchat in a for sale thread, but I have this same model in stanless. It's very accurate, reliable, and with a hogue grip, its my "most fun to shoot" handgun.

Seriously, It's like getting a high-five from Thor after each shot.

My cylinder had slight timing issues when I got it (used), and I sent it back to Taurus. Got it back quick with a full overhaul at no charge. Love it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.