JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Clearing out a few that I don't shoot. Up for sale is an Ed Brown Marine Sniper chambered in .308 and built on Ed Brown's 702 action. Between access to longer range, too many kids, and too much work, I haven't fired it.

Great article with info on these guns here:
https://www.rifleshootermag.com/editorial/featured_rifles_brown_0930/83547

It is my understanding that Ed Brown himself personally fit, tuned and tested every one of these rifles.

Originally came to me with a VX3 3.5x10x50 scope (pictured). Selling without scope, though I have a Leupold MK4 8-25 M1 LR/T in Badger Ordinance rings on it now and would be willing to talk about including them. Great shape, and a sleeper deal on a true custom-level bolt action, not something built on a tuned-up 700. These are under-.5MOA guns. Additionally, I do have a used Pelican 1750 available for this if you're interested.

Price is $2900, with a preference for established members who communicate professionally

Happy to take specific photos, hop on the phone, text, etc. to get you the info you need.

marine sniper 3.jpg marine sniper 4.jpg marine sniper 2.jpg marine sniper 1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Best to PM him direct. BillyJean is a great guy to do business with :)

Thanks @Knute for the nudge. I sent him an email after he posted and he decided he wanted to move in a different direction.

Still available. I'd do a partial trade for an FN SPR or Styer SSG 69.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.