JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings everyone,

Do you love freedom? Liberty? Prosperity?
If we didn’t, we wouldn’t be on this site everyday, sharing our ideas with each other!
However, in view of our never ending struggle with anti-Constitutionalists and those who wish to oppress us and especially the Second Amendment, I thought I’d offer a suggestion.
Recently, the NRA announced that there are somewhere around 5 million or so members. Obviously, there are gun owners that are active with other organizations as well such as OFF, SAF, GOA, etc. and that’s awesome too! ( high-five)
My point is, if you took all these members it might add up to somewhere around 10 million or so. Sounds like a big number right? But consider this for a moment….
Though there are no actual records ( thankfully yet) there is somewhere in the ball park of 270 million firearms in the US today. What if 100 million gun owners joined one these organizations and put their money where their mouth is?
Today, through the politicized media spin doctors, all we hear about is “common sense” change spewed forth by Marxist tyrants such as George Soros, Bloomberg, and Diane Feinstein….not to mention the dozens of their minions who, like dogs , eat the leftover scraps of their taskmasters and seem quite happy to do so. These dead-weight politicians are empowered and emboldened through our apathy as a whole. Our inaction is creating them to react. And their twisted reactions are killing our Country.
Consider the political advantage that we, as gun owners, would have if we had a force of 100 million, rather than 10 million or less, backing up the process in this country. Maybe these gun grabbing individuals would be put on notice and realize once and for all that we are a force to be reckoned with? That there will be no more compromise.
I realize the last few years have been tough, financially, for a lot of you….but considering that a yearly membership or a small donation to one of these groups equals about 2 or 3 times through the drive-thru at your local fast food joint. That’s pretty small potatoes for a huge reward regarding our rights.
So, I challenge you, as fellow gun enthusiasts, Patriots, Constitutionalists, lovers of Freedom and Liberty, get your fellow friends and shooters to get active. Get them to sign up for a pro-gun organization and help them understand what’s at stake. If we can get action over apathy, this revolution can be over and our side victorious without a single shot ever fired.

I’ve thrown down the gauntlet, I dare you to pick it up.

Molon Labe and Semper Fi - simon99

“If you do not control the enemy, the enemy will control you”
― Miyamoto Musashi, A Book of Five Rings: The Classic Guide to Strategy

A very worthy new year resolution for 2014. I will make it mine to get at least 25 people to join a pro gun organization of their choice.
It is a start so if we all really want to make a difference then we need to do our part and start making some new memberes.

I accept your challenge simon99, I need to do better anyway.

Thank You

NRA memberships make good gifts also.
I used to carry 50 to a hundred applications with me, but they are hard to get out of the NRA.
Last ones I requested took almost 6 months to come. I think it's NW Armory that gives a free
NRA membership with each gun sale also.
It would be great to get more stores to follow suit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top