JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My birthday isn't until sunday, but I got an early present. My package from Lone Wolf arrived today with my new custom slide, stainless .357sig barrel, 9mm conversion barrel, stainless guide rod, and custom back plate. I am anxious to do a little makeover on my G33 (Gary to those that watch my YouTube channel) but I have to wait until after my birthday since I have to wrap these and then pretend to be surprised when my kids give them to me. :D

IMG_20141203_170242_zps40a8b635.jpg

Nice. I've admired those and other custom slides. They are awfully tempting, just can't justify the cost right now. I did just get a complete G21 slide for my G20sf though, so I'm pretty happy about that. I do like that it's so easy to convert the Glock platform. I've also got a LW 9mm conversion barrel for my G35 that works great.

I'm sure you'll post some nice photos of Gary outfitted with his new, more revealing clothes?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top