JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My birthday isn't until sunday, but I got an early present. My package from Lone Wolf arrived today with my new custom slide, stainless .357sig barrel, 9mm conversion barrel, stainless guide rod, and custom back plate. I am anxious to do a little makeover on my G33 (Gary to those that watch my YouTube channel) but I have to wait until after my birthday since I have to wrap these and then pretend to be surprised when my kids give them to me. :D

IMG_20141203_170242_zps40a8b635.jpg

Nice. I've admired those and other custom slides. They are awfully tempting, just can't justify the cost right now. I did just get a complete G21 slide for my G20sf though, so I'm pretty happy about that. I do like that it's so easy to convert the Glock platform. I've also got a LW 9mm conversion barrel for my G35 that works great.

I'm sure you'll post some nice photos of Gary outfitted with his new, more revealing clothes?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top