Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Eagle Cap Shooting Association's 4th annual Machine Gun Shoot this June

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by PromptCritical, Feb 13, 2009.

1. PromptCritical

PromptCritical Oregon City, OR Member

The Eagle Cap Shooting Association in Enterprise, OR will be holding it's 4th Annual Machine Gun shoot.

Basically, a 1000 yard range littered with appliances, cars and other targets will be mercilessly destroyed by a hail of gunfire from a large firing line.

Targets will also include large amounts of Tannerite, and there will be a night shoot full of tracers and explosions.

There are probably line spaces still available where enthusiasts and dealers can shoot or rent their guns to spectators.

Lodging in town or camping on site.

I've been to the last three of these and it's a great time.

For more information and pics of previous shoots, go to http://www.eaglecapsa.com/mgshoot.html

2. Cape_hunter

Cape_hunter Beaverton, or Member

Do not miss this people!!!

3. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Interesting how some of those tracer rounds "curve" like they do. Looks like it'd be fun to see. :D

4. Cape_hunter

Cape_hunter Beaverton, or Member

Yea its a sight to see. I am in the lower right hand corner while that picture was taken.

Just remember jsut because you see a tracer doing that doesnt mean the bullet is. The compound used in tracers will come out the back after hitting a target and do some crazy ****!

5. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Clackamas County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Looks interesting. And then there is the Terminal Gravity pub after the ammo runs out. It's still around, isn't it?

6. wsu 5.9er

wsu 5.9er Spanaway WA Member

I'd like to try and go this year. My grandparents place is about hour and a half away from there and it looks like fun. :D

7. ghanderson10

ghanderson10 Woodburn, OR Member

Some might just be good ol' fashion ricochets too.

Can they keep shooting at night? Tracers are fun any time, but nighttime is when they truly shine ;)