JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Eagle Cap Shooting Association in Enterprise, OR will be holding it's 4th Annual Machine Gun shoot.

Basically, a 1000 yard range littered with appliances, cars and other targets will be mercilessly destroyed by a hail of gunfire from a large firing line.

Targets will also include large amounts of Tannerite, and there will be a night shoot full of tracers and explosions.

There are probably line spaces still available where enthusiasts and dealers can shoot or rent their guns to spectators.

Lodging in town or camping on site.

I've been to the last three of these and it's a great time.

For more information and pics of previous shoots, go to <broken link removed>

Interesting how some of those tracer rounds "curve" like they do. Looks like it'd be fun to see. :D

Yea its a sight to see. I am in the lower right hand corner while that picture was taken.

Just remember jsut because you see a tracer doing that doesnt mean the bullet is. The compound used in tracers will come out the back after hitting a target and do some crazy ****!

Yea its a sight to see. I am in the lower right hand corner while that picture was taken.

Just remember jsut because you see a tracer doing that doesnt mean the bullet is. The compound used in tracers will come out the back after hitting a target and do some crazy ****!

Some might just be good ol' fashion ricochets too.

Can they keep shooting at night? Tracers are fun any time, but nighttime is when they truly shine ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top