JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
The "Military" theme always brings forth a great turnout of guns and displays! Looking forward to seeing what comes out this Sunday for this theme!

I have never been to one of these shows. Is there much but/sell/trade going on?
Thank you,
Travis
Yes, lots of it. But don't expect to see any new firearms dealers, or much in the way of brand new guns for sale. You will see a lot of just about everything from firearms, to reloading supplies, plus always some displays put on by members. And some really nice knowledgeable members who are always happy to help.
Get there early! This is a Sunday only, half day show, so if you want to go try to be there between 7:00AM and no later than 11:00AM to give you time for a good look before guys begin packing up.

will any ammo vendors be there?

Based on my pass experience there......
Nope. No big time ammo vendors. Perhaps, you might checkout the Vancouver Gun Show?

But, there might be an individual(s) who may have what you're looking for. In the past.....
I was lucky enough to get a good supply of surplus 8mm Mauser and a die set for reloading it.

Aloha, Mark

Yes, lots of it. But don't expect to see any new firearms dealers, or much in the way of brand new guns for sale. You will see a lot of just about everything from firearms, to reloading supplies, plus always some displays put on by members. And some really nice knowledgeable members who are always happy to help.
Get there early! This is a Sunday only, half day show, so if you want to go try to be there between 7:00AM and no later than 11:00AM to give you time for a good look before guys begin packing up.
Good deal. I was looking to offload some M1A/M14 magazines. I will try to make it out there after church.
Thank you,
Travis

It's a good local show with an on-site oregon ffl.
ive left getting only my knife sharpened for $3,
or with a couple hundred in hard to find ammo or 9mm reloads.

There's been many times I didn't purchase a firearm and realized it was a good deal. Recently a $375 norinco sks, a $400 older Walther…

Don't expect alot of newer stuff but ya never know!
TP

If you wait until after church, you'll likely be too late! This show is 7:00 AM to Noon, and guys start loading up around 11:30 AM to head home. So unless your church has a very early service, you will be too late.
There's never any vendors that carry ammo, or reloading supplies, but there's always individuals who've got small amounts of almost anything you might need. A good variety of gun related items, but tough to say it's what any particular person needs for sure.
I know I've often ended up finding something I didn't remember I wanted until it was sitting on a table, and I bought it. I personally hate to ever miss the show, as I know that's the day I missed something I wanted!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top