Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

EAA / SAR B6P 9mm *Full-size* Pistol

Reactions
Feedback
147 / 1 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$260
Manufacturer
EAA
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
For sale I have a lightly used (under 50 rounds through it) EAA / SAR B6P full size pistol in 9mm. It is a CZ75 style and can use cz75 mags. Comes with case and 2 magazines total. It has a polymer lower with metal slide, DA/SA. Very good shooter and has good reviews.

Sorry, my camera lens is cracked and will add that this looks much bettter in person.

Price is $260 firm, cash only, and NO TRADES at this time. Can meet at any FFL in the Portland and surrounding areas, buyer responsible for FFL and transfer fees.
DSCN3659.JPG.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
Feedback
4 / 0 / 0
These are excellent well made pistols with chrome barrel and steel guide rod, and very positive safety click, very ergonomic. Nothing cheap about these. Takes CZ mags. That is an EXCELLENT price and bargain for someone. GLWS.

arakboss

Reactions
Feedback
28 / 0 / 0
Are both mags factory SAR mags? If not what brand are they?

Edit: What length is the warranty on your pistol, is it transferable? Who was the importer?

Last edited:
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
I've had the B6c (a compact version of the pistol being offered) in stainless for about 2 months (200 rounds) and I really, really like it. I researched these as much as I could before the purchase and can echo the good impressions that others have of them. Mine is more than worth what I paid for it. It will run the 19 round Mec-Gar mags meant for the CZ-75 without any problems. They extend past the grip on my compact version - not sure if there will be a gap with the full-sized version.

b6c-stainless.png

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online