JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
EAA
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
For sale I have a lightly used (under 50 rounds through it) EAA / SAR B6P full size pistol in 9mm. It is a CZ75 style and can use cz75 mags. Comes with case and 2 magazines total. It has a polymer lower with metal slide, DA/SA. Very good shooter and has good reviews.

Sorry, my camera lens is cracked and will add that this looks much bettter in person.

Price is $300 firm, cash only, and NO TRADES at this time. Can meet at any FFL in the Portland and surrounding areas, buyer responsible for FFL and transfer fees. No shipping.
DSCN3659.JPG.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are excellent well made pistols with chrome barrel and steel guide rod, and very positive safety click, very ergonomic. Nothing cheap about these. Takes CZ mags. That is an EXCELLENT price and bargain for someone. GLWS.

Are both mags factory SAR mags? If not what brand are they?

Edit: What length is the warranty on your pistol, is it transferable? Who was the importer?

Last Edited:
I've had the B6c (a compact version of the pistol being offered) in stainless for about 2 months (200 rounds) and I really, really like it. I researched these as much as I could before the purchase and can echo the good impressions that others have of them. Mine is more than worth what I paid for it. It will run the 19 round Mec-Gar mags meant for the CZ-75 without any problems. They extend past the grip on my compact version - not sure if there will be a gap with the full-sized version.

b6c-stainless.png

Last Edited:
For sale I have a lightly used (under 50 rounds through it) EAA / SAR B6P full size pistol in 9mm. It is a CZ75 style and can use cz75 mags. Comes with case and 2 magazines total. It has a polymer lower with metal slide, DA/SA. Very good shooter and has good reviews.

Sorry, my camera lens is cracked and will add that this looks much bettter in person.

Price is $260 firm, cash only, and NO TRADES at this time. Can meet at any FFL in the Portland and surrounding areas, buyer responsible for FFL and transfer fees.
View attachment 583103
Is it still available?

I have one like this and it is a very well made & under rated pistol in my opinion
It is a CZ75 B Clone I have never had any issues with mine in fact it is my Night Stand Gun
as reliable as any other quality hand gun

Good Luck with Sale :s0101:

Last Edited:
You started this for sale ad back in 2019 and stated that if ad was still up item is available.
Well I just saw this for sale ad and it is Sept 27-2020 and is this item still for sale and will you ship to Mesa, AZ?
I will pay the fee's and shipping charges from your FFL to my FFL. I had one of these and at a personal financial low point I had to sell it and really would
like to have another one. Please let me know as soon as it is convenient. I have funds available now and really want another one of these.
Thanks
Jack Wilson

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.