JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The liberal left has made a decision to determine what is free speech (and expression) and what isn't. Personally, that's a decision that I'll make without their input. We should be learning from history and not from the shooting events that have become so frequent. The murderous acts of a few are the result of mental issues that liberals refuse to acknowledge. The liberal mindset is that we must make accommodations for the mentally disturbed and emotionally bereft. Their positions on all matters are utter and complete nonsense unless you think that tampons belong in the boys restrooms.

I never associated -all- people with BLM as responsible for the actions of those that want to defund the police.

I never excluded Blue Lives supporters that are racists.

Please, I ask you dont make false presuppositions of my comments like that, Im not going to participate in that type of debate.
Again, I"m not presuming. I'm saying that's how you wrote it, intentionally or not. I have no idea what you really think, just how your wrote your thoughts.

Nonsense. BLM is a registered charity which is now in legal trouble because they spent millions on personal expenses. Try to keep up. [Finger inches closer to the "Ignore" button.]
No, there is a registered charity called BLM. It is not the totality of all the people that consider themselves supporters of BLM.

What you're saying is that every gun owner is the NRA. Clearly not true.

I did not have a thing called HAT DAY in my public, religious and private schools when I was a kid.

We did not WIN prizes just for attending or participating in any event too.

I personally believe that there are MANY things wrong with people today in all ages and when it comes to SOCIETY in general.

People are LAWSUIT HAPPY.

People especially some STRANGE parents BUY, sew and put clothing on children and teens that make them look STUPID, look like gang bangers, pimps, whores, etc.

Some of them even CONFUSE their children when it comes to their sexuality when they try to make them look like something out of a FREAK SHOW on a New Orleans street corner during some holiday festival too.

Some mothers send their LITTLE GIRLS to cattle markets aka BEAUTY SHOWS and they dress some little KID up like a young woman in her 20's. Sicko stuff.

I see nothing wrong with a GUN logo hat but I bet that if the kid has some super FAR LEFT or well known sexual deviant on his or her shirt (THINK Epstein and his dirty D and R ILK.) - there would have been NO problem whatsoever with any school.

I did not read the entire article yet but I bet you that the parent WANTED TO MAKE A POINT by having his kid wear a hat like that for HAT DAY. He wanted a reaction and IF the school got their panties all twisted up due to the HAT having to do with a GUN - that was the parent's INTENTIONS from the gitgo.

But because it showed a, gasp, G U N - IT'S A GUN - OMG!

Quick, call a priest for an exorcism! Joke and NO offense.

Old Lady Cate

I did not have a thing called HAT DAY in my public, religious and private schools when I was a kid.

We did not WIN prizes just for attending or participating in any event too.

I personally believe that there are MANY things wrong with people today in all ages and when it comes to SOCIETY in general.

People are LAWSUIT HAPPY.

People especially some STRANGE parents BUY, sew and put clothing on children and teens that make them look STUPID, look like gang bangers, pimps, whores, etc.

Some of them even CONFUSE their children when it comes to their sexuality when they try to make them look like something out of a FREAK SHOW on a New Orleans street corner during some holiday festival too.

Some mothers send their LITTLE GIRLS to cattle markets aka BEAUTY SHOWS and they dress some little KID up like a young woman in her 20's. Sicko stuff.

I see nothing wrong with a GUN logo hat but I bet that if the kid has some super FAR LEFT or well known sexual deviant on his or her shirt (THINK Epstein and his dirty D and R ILK.) - there would have been NO problem whatsoever with any school.

I did not read the entire article yet but I bet you that the parent WANTED TO MAKE A POINT by having his kid wear a hat like that for HAT DAY. He wanted a reaction and IF the school got their panties all twisted up due to the HAT having to do with a GUN - that was the parent's INTENTIONS from the gitgo.

But because it showed a, gasp, G U N - IT'S A GUN - OMG!

Quick, call a priest for an exorcism! Joke and NO offense.

Old Lady Cate
PS:

Many public schools ALL ACROSS THIS NATION, not only in some cities, went to children of ALL ages wearing uniforms too.

Strict dress codes just like you see in some religious schools and in some private schools that may not be 'religious'.

CHILDREN and teens were TOLD to take OFF THEIR HATS (Males and females.) while they were INSIDE of the school and hang them up with their coats or put them in their DESK or briefcase or bag.

It is a shame that many GROWN MEN of ALL AGES were not taught good manners or they should stop trying to be a teenie bopper.

There is something REALLY STUPID when you see a GROWN MAN wearing his hat on backwards around town, inside of a building, on the boob tube or in some dang VIDEO online while they give a podcast.

And another DISGUSTING thing where it does not take EMILY POST to teach someone manners is when a MAN comes into a restaurant to eat and he sits down and the ENTIRE TIME - he keeps his HAT ON his head or puts it on the TABLE - eewww. I am NOT talking about religious garb/hat but a baseball hat even if the BRIM is in the right direction while on his head!

Ladies and young girls may keep their HATS on their head while eating out, etc. like you USED TO SEE IN CHURCH but MEN should remove them - real gentlemen.

Now, if a man is in a specific religion - they may have rules and HEAD GEAR is REQUIRED and allowed. Just like for some ladies in specific religions or if they wear or wore an OLD FASHIONED 'habit' in the RC or in some Christian Orthodox religions. That goes for Muslims with their attire, AMISH and some other religions too.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
I bet that some of these schools all ACROSS the nation let their kids and teens go to school with RIPPED JEANS and holes all over them in strategic locations.

They most likely let some of the teenage males wear their jeans and those UGLY baggy shorts SO LOW that their underpants or 'shorts' show while their PANTS droop down.

I bet that some of them have their butt crack show because the young man does NOT PULL UP his pants too.

Ugliness - stupidity!

Lack of good taste and manners for sure.

Old Lady Cate

No, there is a registered charity called BLM. It is not the totality of all the people that consider themselves supporters of BLM.

What you're saying is that every gun owner is the NRA. Clearly not true.
Where did I say that every gun owner is an NRA member? I clearly did not. You did, however say:

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 6.31.43 PM.png

I was wondering why the convo was so weird, then I remembered RX-69Troll has me on ignore. They can't handle being called out on their b.s.

Not sure why anyone tries to reason with them. They are completely devoid of reason and common sense, along with suffering from severe bias blindness. Nice use of a film degree and a pilot's license. Entitled much?

I notice a bunch of you are from north of here a bit, so maybe you missed this

We were trying to discuss this before RX started gaslighting the conversation.

We were trying to discuss this before RX started gaslighting the conversation.

A couple people had mention BLM imagery and the like being allowed, I was pointing out that it has been banned in schools, here and IIRC in a Salt Lake area school

I just skimmed the tread, my bad for missing that
no worries. It -was- a good conversation and honestly an important one but RX has got to change the way he participates. I welcome and appreciate his, and others, perspectives but its not going to leave an impression or make a difference if someone is trying to "win the debate" especially with typical leftist manipulations to control the subject.

no worries. It -was- a good conversation and honestly an important one but RX has got to change the way he participates. I welcome and appreciate his, and others, perspectives but its not going to leave an impression or make a difference if someone is trying to "win the debate" especially with typical leftist manipulations to control the subject.
I double checked you link and updated my reply :)

A couple people had mention BLM imagery and the like being allowed, I was pointing out that it has been banned in schools, here and IIRC in a Salt Lake area school

I double checked you link and updated my reply :)
Im aware of the proposed ban, and thats why the link I shared showed how the State fought that ban.
Ie: one school district against the entire state.

IIRC the ban got reversed?

Im aware of the proposed ban, and thats why the link I shared showed how the State fought that ban.
Ie: one school district against the entire state.

IIRC the ban got reversed?

Not sure and my day was extra long so I lack motivation to check :s0129:

But I do recall the (superintendent?) or somebody when he quit/fired saying in lovely corporate speak "You idiots are going cost the district a ton of money it doesn't have for no good reason"

Not sure and my day was extra long so I lack motivation to check :s0129:
same.
I lost track following that story as it developed but recall the school boards ban blew up nationally and people lost jobs or conveniently resigned over it.

Which was part of my point before the discussion got derailed.

Where did I say that every gun owner is an NRA member? I clearly did not. You did, however say:

View attachment 1201798
BLM is the name of a movement. Black Lives Matter Global Network is a registered charity. BLM the movement has some 180 million supporters. Black Lives Matter Global Network has three founding members and a handful of employees.

Which is why I compared it to being a supporter of 2A rights and the largest charity supporting 2A - the NRA. You can support 2A without being in the NRA, and the NRA can say stuff about 2A and that doesn't mean you agree with them.

OR, you can be a supporter of the republic, but not be a Republican. You can support democracy, but not be a Democrat.

Movement. Organization. Not the same thing.

If that is truly a mind blowing concept, please do ignore me.

BLM is the name of a movement. Black Lives Matter Global Network is a registered charity. BLM the movement has some 180 million supporters. Black Lives Matter Global Network has three founding members and a handful of employees.

Which is why I compared it to being a supporter of 2A rights and the largest charity supporting 2A - the NRA. You can support 2A without being in the NRA, and the NRA can say stuff about 2A and that doesn't mean you agree with them.

OR, you can be a supporter of the republic, but not be a Republican. You can support democracy, but not be a Democrat.

Movement. Organization. Not the same thing.

If that is truly a mind blowing concept, please do ignore me.
Kinda like how someone can be a terrorist and not officially part of Al-Queda.

The term "black lives matter" needs an asterisk because the 'movement' only makes a stink when it is a life snuffed out by a white American, and completely ignores the 'everyday black on black' killings.

The infanticide of black babies by planned parenthood are completely ignored also.

Kinda like how someone can be a terrorist and not officially part of Al-Queda.

The term "black lives matter" needs an asterisk because the 'movement' only makes a stink when it is a life snuffed out by a white American, and completely ignores the 'everyday black on black' killings.
"Black people" are not killing "black people" BECAUSE they are black, and there are other organizations run by POC that focus on so called Black On Black crime.

Agreeing with them or disagreeing with them that POC being killed BECAUSE they are POC is something worth their time doesn't change what THEY are focused on

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top